Mother's day is on 11th May (in Malaysia at least)! But too bad my mum is not here. She was, two weeks ago when she stayed for 2 more days after her Korea trip. I googled "Mother's day nail art" but couldn't find one to re-create. So I did one on my own.
1. Two shades of pink as base (light from OPI, dark from unknown),
2. White MUM alphabets from Bourjois,
3. Red hearts from OPI,
4. Light pink hearts from the same light base colour,
5. Roses from both dark base colour and #3,
6. Green leaves from unknown,
7. Dotting tools.
There's no tip or tricks to this one basically. The roses are simple swirls of two colour combined together. What do you think?
Anyway, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and enjoy the weekend with your mumsy!