As everyone knows it's the fasting month for the muslims before they celebrate Hari Raya Puasa a month later. And every year at this period, I'm always being extra cautious, as in my safety. I know it may sound ridiculous but it's always during this time, there will be EXTRA roadblocks, EXTRA checkings - check here check there, everywhere check check and also EXTRA robberies/break-ins/snatch thefts going on.
And maybe it's just me, I strongly encourage Malaysian cars' window should be tinted a little darker so that robbers would at least hesitate before they try to rob anyone's car. With the current law of NOT ALLOWING any shades darker than the original ones is not a good idea. It's easily see through and I think car owners will have to be extra careful with their bags, things, even their own lives. With a slight darker shade of tint, I think the robbers (especially on motorbikes) will at least have to pay more attention into the inner view of the car before they act. Make sense right?
It's not that I'm saying the tinting should be dark black but c'mon.. just slightly darker won't be thaaaaat bad, right? It's afterall for OUR own safety! With all the advertisements in the radio advising not to put your bags on the seat but instead, put it under the seat.. Well robbers do listen to radios too..........right? You advertise those so-called tips ON AIR with the intention that they won't rob us? Yes, of course it's much more difficult to be robbed but what about bulky handbags? Or mayb laptop backpacks? How are those going to fit UNDER the seat? I know Myvi has this underneath compartments but not every Malaysians drive a Myvi right? And you can't possibly expect all of us to switch to Myvi or looking for cars that has this feature.
I just feel sad cause the government is not thinking right about this. And advertising your tips on air is soooo not helping at all. I think it actually gives the robbers to come up with their own tips on "How to rob cars". Wtm.. Can I be the Menteri Keselamatan or JPJ officer or whatever it's called to suggest this idea.?
PIXIE OF THE DAY
- My boss' new Blackberry...still teaching him how to operate this thing. Haha
- My second fav fruit - Pomegranate!
- Surat cinta aku dari my company for ilegal parking.. Hahaha! My colleague said "Just started work already got surat cinta"
- Souvenirs from Venice! Heehee!
5. Some of the MOs doing their thang in the OT room..
6. My personal writing! I do have my own writing beside this online blog. I don't know.. I just love to write. :)
7. Random lighting at a corner of my house.
8. It's been awhile since I received a certificate! My last one was like...... when I was still in uniform! Hahahaha!
9. My fading-out-in-one-week-time Burgundy hair. >.<
Ya.. begitu lah cerita aku.. Tata!