♥all of the sudden i was craving for SUSHIss...! >.<♥ so bad that i can't get my rest as i'm having mild flu as well @.@ WONG ANGIE, u must have spread to me..! ~.~♥
♥since i can't have any sushis in UK due to the high cost and i don't have complete ingredients in the kitchen [only WASABI]. . .i made myself meat-cabbage-rice balls..! :D :D♥ at least it can ease my cravings /.\♥
♥The Process: . . .
- Chop chicken meat until it looked minced.
- Chop cabbage until bits as well. Mix both meat and cabbage [which makes it meat-cabbage]
- Smash one tomato into the mixture and mix them [turned into meat-cabbage-tomato]
- Add equal amount of cooked rice. [it's meat-cabbage-tomato-rice!]
- Spread amount of flavorings i.e belacan [which i used], prawn flavor from packets you can get from Maggee or Seri-Aji (=
- Using only egg white, roll the mixtures into little balls and ready them on a clean dry plate [my meat-cabbage-tomato-rice BALLS !!]
- Fry them with oils.
♥TA DA..!!!! my sushi replacement..! doesn't look much difference after frying in pictures though♥
♥one thing that i did it the other way round is i did step 5 + step 7 together cause. . . .i forgot that step when i was doing it =.=♥
i had monthly Family Dinner with my housemates and chaplain on 15 Oct 2009, the day i got my pay too..! :D